Sneaker heads, this one is for you! We are still quite fresh into 2018 so it is never too late to get advice on the hottest sneakers to own so that you are updated and looking fresh 365 days! Gcwala99 sought advice from self-proclaimed sneaker head, PatchdaSheep Simelane, who swears by these top 5 sneakers.
According to PatchdaSheep, this summer, every sneaker head (male or female) needs to have these five pairs of sneakers in their sneaker rack.
- Every Manzini and uptown guy should be able to cop the Nike LeBron 15 New Heights.
2. Adidas EQT Support Prime Knit – These sneakers ensure comfortability and the fit is just amazing. They are proper to wear in summer because of the ventilation design system.
3. The new Adidas Stan Smith Prime Knit – This sneaker is a mixture of the old with the new. This shoe is best to pair up with any look.
4. G-star Deline trainers – This sneaker is mostly worn by boMalume so only they will understand why this sneaker is the one to rock.
5. Converse All Stars (any color)/VANS (old school peanut look) – These sneakers should be a staple for any sneaker head. Today every folk needs to have a shoe that will not be a problem to wear until they wear out and to be sure that you can easily get it out the shelf if need be.
Let us know which ones you already own!