The turban style has really grown in variety and popularity. Gone are those days when head wraps were only worn by boMake betfu now things have changed ngisho nanatsi Imbali have gotten in on the action. The head-wraps are available in countless colors and prints I just love how timeless they are and ideal in colder months or bad hair days.
Here is how you can style your turban and look gorgeous:
1. Two head-wraps with different shades make this stunning look.
2. Colorful front bow on fleek.
3. A pop of color don’t hurt nobody.
4. Rocking the Swazi lihiya.
5. Just a wrap around with the feel of art.
6. Animal print detail on point.
7. The humble queen… we like.
8. Simple and beautiful.
9. Slaaaayyy queen with the playful bow.
10. African queen.
Try these turban styles and see how beautiful you’d look.